1. Health & Wellness Foundation- http://www.fflt.org/index.html
The focus of the foundation has been to research and identify safe and effective alternative methods
of disease prevention, treatments and cures utilizing various oxygen therapies.
2. The Douglas Report- http://douglassreport.com/ Website of Dr. William Campbell Douglass, Maverick, innovator and author of Into The Light, the
most important book about light therapy.
3. Certified Natural Health Professionals http://www.cnhp.org/about/index.php Certified Natural Health Professionals, Inc. was created to provide information, instruction, and certification
in the field of natural health practices that do not involve orthodox drugs or surgical procedures.
4. American Association of Integrative Medicine- http://www.aaimedicine.com/ The mission of the American Association of Integrative Medicine
is to promote the development of integrative medicine, which is the medicine of the 21st century.
6. The International College
of Integrative Medicine- http://www.icimed.com/ The International College of Integrative Medicine is a community of dedicated healthcare
professionals advancing emergent innovative therapies in integrative and preventive healthcare by conducting educational sessions,
supporting research and publications and cooperating with other professional and scientific organizations, while always promoting
the highest standards of practice.
The Center for Integrative Medicine (CIM) at The University of Maryland School of Medicine-http://www.compmed.umm.edu/
Founded in 1991 by Brian
Berman, M.D., the Center for Integrative Medicine is an inter-departmental center within the University of Maryland School of
National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine http://nccam.nih.gov/
The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) is the Federal Government's
lead agency for scientific research on complementary and alternative medicine (CAM).